sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

cancion de la semana

I am confident , but i still have my moments

baby,that's just me

I'm not a super model ,I still eat McDonal's

baby,that's just me


Well , some may say I need to be afraid
of loosing everything ,because of where I
Had my star and where I made my name
Well,everything's the same in the la la land machine
machine,machine

Who said I can't wear my Convers whit my dress?
well baby , that's just me
Who said I can't be single and have to go out my migle
baby,that's no me ,no no

Well,some may say I need to be afraid
of loosing everything,because of where I
had my star and where I made my name
well,everything's the same in the la la land



Tell me do you feel the way I feel
'cause nothing else is real in the la la land appeal

Well,some may say I need to be afraid
of loosing everything, because of where I
had my star and where I made my name
well,everything's the same in the la la land machine
well,I'n not gonna change in the la la land machine
I will stay the same in the la la land
machine, machine , machine

I won't change anything in my life
(I won't change anything in the life)
I'm staying myself tonight
(I'm staying myself tonight)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CoMeNTaRiioo??